Official Rules for the Rutgers Executive MBA Alumni Association (“REMBA-AA”) Logo Design Contest
The Rutgers Executive MBA Alumni Association (“REMBA-AA”) Logo Design Contest (the “Contest”) gives participants the opportunity to design a logo for REMBA-AA, apart from the Rutgers University and REMBA logos (see above). By participating in the contest, the artist accepts and agrees to comply with the official rules.
The contest is open to all current Rutgers students, REMBA alumni, and REMBA family members.
To enter the contest, eligible participants must:
1) Email your submission to email@example.com with the following information:
- REMBA Graduation Year
- Email address
- File name of submission
- Occupation (optional)
- Subject line: “REMBA LOGO”
2) You may submit up to 3 logo designs per person and must complete a separate entry form for each design.
3) Create an original logo! All entries must contain copyright-free art or art released for public use. No unauthorized use of any copyrighted images, text, or other material will be accepted.
4) Convert the design into a usable web version and a scalable vector, print quality version of the logo. The logo must adapt well to electronic and print media, to reproduction on small and large surfaces, and to use in color or in grayscale (think letterhead, banners, website, signs, polo shirts!).
5) Understand that REMBA-AA reserves the right to revise logos per Rutgers University’s standards.
6) Email your completed Official Entry Form and your design to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: You must submit your design and completed entry form by 11:59 p.m. EST by March 31, 2015.
LOOK AND FEEL GUIDELINES: Your design should be original and incorporate the full name of the REMBA-AA. The logo may incorporate other imagery, abstract symbols, or a catchphrase.
FORMATTING: For purposes of submission, please submit the design in .png, .jpg or .psd for (resolution of 300 dpi) AND as a .pdf file (2MB or 2048 KB). If the logo incorporates non-standard fonts, you must be able to provide us with the font should your logo be selected. If you are chosen as a winner, you must be able to provide a high-resolution vector file.
PRIZES: The winner will receive:
- One (1) $100 American Express Gift Card;
- Two (2) T-shirts with your winning logo;
- Artistic credit for your winning design on www.rembaalumni.org, in print, and other media.
The winning designs will be used as the Official Logo for the REMBA-AA events, signage, including promotional items, letterhead, and on the official website, www.rembaalumni.org.
SELECTION OF WINNER: All entry designs will be screened and those that comply with the Official Contest Rules and have met the guidelines and specifications, as seen on our website at www.rembaalumni.org will be judged by the board of REMBA-AA. The winner will be notified by telephone or email by April 15, 2015. In the event that no entry is selected, REMBA-AA reserves the right to declare no winner and run the contest again at a later date. REMBA-AA cannot be responsible for entries not received due to technical issues and accepts no responsibility for technical support of any entries. We will attempt to acknowledge all entries within one week of receipt; however, we cannot be responsible for entries or responses lost in e-mail. There is no fee to enter the Contest.